Fiber cutting machine is a laser cutting device using a fiber laser generator as a light source.
Fiber laser is a new type of internationally developed fiber laser that outputs a high-energy density laser beam and collects on the surface of the workpiece to instantly melt and vaporize the area illuminated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece. The spot is moved by the numerical control mechanical system Irradiate the position to achieve automatic cutting. It has obvious advantages compared with bulky gas lasers and solid-state lasers, and has gradually developed into an important candidate in high-precision laser processing, lidar systems, space technology, laser medicine and other fields. The fiber laser cutting machine can be used for flat cutting or bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth. It is suitable for high-precision cutting processing such as metal plates. At the same time, the robotic arm can perform three-dimensional cutting instead of the original imported five. Axis laser. Compared with ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves space and gas consumption, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new energy-saving and environmentally friendly product and one of the world’s leading technology products.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine over CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focus spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency, better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times of the CO2 laser cutting machine with the same power;
3) Extremely high stability: The world’s top imported fiber laser is used for stable performance and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Very high electro-optical conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, which is 3 times higher than that of CO2 laser cutting machine, energy saving and environmental protection;
5) Very low cost of use: The power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of similar CO2 laser cutting machines;
6) extremely low maintenance costs: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Easy product operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust optical path.
Post time: Feb-10-2020