Used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway accessories, automobiles, grain machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision accessories, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising , Metal external processing, kitchenware processing and other manufacturing and processing industries.
Cutting of stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, aluminized zinc sheet, pickled plate, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal plates and pipes. Fourth, processing advantages
(1) High precision, fast speed, narrow cutting seam, small heat affected zone, smooth cutting surface without burrs. (2) The laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material and will not scratch the workpiece. (3) The cutting slit is narrow, the heat affected zone is small, the local deformation of the workpiece is very small, and there is no mechanical deformation. (4) Good processing flexibility, can process arbitrary graphics, and can also cut pipes and other profiles.
(5) It can cut without deformation for steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy and other hard materials. Five, purchase criteria:
1. Cutting surface roughness Rz
2.Slit dross size
3. Cutting edge perpendicularity and slope u
4.Cutting edge fillet size r
5. Drag after stripe n
1. High cutting accuracy: laser cutting machine positioning accuracy 机 0.05mm, repeated positioning accuracy 0.03 mm.
2. The laser cutting machine has a narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a small light spot, so that the focal point reaches a high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and the holes are formed by evaporation. With the relatively linear movement of the light beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a very narrow slit. The width of the incision is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
3. The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth: there is no burr on the cutting surface, and the roughness of the cut surface is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
4. Laser cutting machine is fast: cutting speed can reach 10m / min, large positioning speed can reach 30m / min, which is much faster than wire cutting speed.
5. Laser cutting machine has good cutting quality: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is affected by heat little, there is almost no thermal deformation of the workpiece, and the slump formed during punching and shearing of the material is completely avoided, and the cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
6. Do not damage the workpiece: The laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material, which guarantees that the workpiece will not be scratched.
7, not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process arbitrary graphics, can cut pipes and other profiles.
8. Laser cutting machine can cut a variety of materials: such as plastic, wood, PVC, leather, textiles, plexiglass, etc.
9. Saving mold investment: laser processing does not require molds, no mold consumption, no mold repairs, saving mold replacement time, thereby saving processing costs, reducing production costs, and is especially suitable for large product processing.
10. Material saving: Computer programming can be used to cut products of different shapes to maximize the utilization of materials.
11. Increase the speed of sample delivery: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the new product can be obtained in a short time.
12. Safety and environmental protection: laser processing waste is less, noise is low, clean, safe and pollution-free, which greatly improves the working environment.
Fiber laser cutting machine has high precision of cutting machine, suitable for cutting of precision parts and fine cutting of various craft characters and paintings. The cutting speed is faster than 100 times of wire cutting. The heat-affected area has a small area and stable performance, which ensures continuous production, is not easy to deform, and has smooth and beautiful cut seams, and does not require subsequent processing. Compared with CNC punching machine, fiber laser cutting machine can complete the processing of various complex structures. As long as it can draw any image on the computer, the machine can complete the processing. No need to open the mold, just make the drawing on the computer, the product can be produced immediately, that is, new products can be developed quickly, and the cost can be saved. The complex process requirements are difficult to achieve with CNC punching machines, and the fiber laser cutting machine can do it.
In addition, the surface cut by the fiber laser cutting machine is very smooth, which is difficult for CNC punching machines to reach. Optical fiber laser cutting machine is widely used in advertising sign production, sheet metal structure, high and low voltage electrical cabinet production, textile machinery parts, kitchenware, automobiles, machinery, elevators, electrical parts, spring sheets, subway parts and other industries.
The fiber laser cutting machine is slightly more expensive than the general laser cutting machine in terms of price, but in general, the fiber laser cutting machine is cost-effective.
Post time: Feb-10-2020