(1) Fiber laser technical specifications:
|Central radiation wavelength||nm||1070-1080|
|Standard output power||W||1000|
|Transmission fiber diameter||μｍ||≥50|
|Output power stability (long term)||%||±2|
|Power consumption (including accessory accessories)||kW||10|
(2) Main features:
• Excellent beam quality (BPP), constant BP over the full power range, and a small spot size with long focal length
• Special wavelength (1070nm), with unique ability to cut highly reflective materials such as aluminum, copper, brass
• Laser electro-optical conversion rate is about 25%, much larger than CO2 (<10%), which greatly reduces power loss.
• Laser transmission through optical fiber, basically no transmission loss
• Modular design, “plug and play”, small size, easy to install, no need for laser and beam transmission system maintenance
• Pump source life > 100,000 hours
Precise beam quality with small divergence angle
The unique QCS connector design eliminates the disadvantages of adding a collimator lens when using QBH connectors in foreign products. The divergence angle is small and the maintenance is simple.
Unparalleled product life
Single-core junction semiconductor pump lasers are used as pump sources for fiber-optic inverters, and fiber lasers have long life characteristics.
Low power consumption, product maintenance free
Fiber lasers have excellent thermal performance, high electro-optic efficiency, water-saving and power-saving, and especially important for long-term maintenance-free use, which can save a lot of maintenance costs and time, and improve work efficiency.
Post time: Nov-14-2019