Metal fiber laser cutting machine is widely used in industrial processing and production. In the process of use, it can not only meet high-efficiency production requirements, but also achieve high-precision cutting standards, which is very popular among users.
1. Due to the non-contact processing, the energy and moving speed of the laser beam of the fiber laser cutting machine are adjustable, so a variety of processing can be achieved.
2. The rich variety of processing materials is one of the advantages of the fiber laser cutting machine. It can be used to process a variety of metals and non-metals, especially materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
3. No “tool” wear and no “cutting force” act on the workpiece during processing.
4. The heat affected zone of the processed workpiece is small, the thermal deformation of the workpiece is small, and the subsequent processing volume is small.
5. Various work can be performed on the workpiece in the closed container through the transparent medium.
6. It is easy to guide. It can realize the change of all directions through focusing. It is very easy to cooperate with the CNC system. It is an extremely flexible cutting method for processing complex workpieces.
7. High degree of automation, can be fully closed processing, no pollution, low noise, greatly improving the working environment of the operator.
8. The system itself is a set of computer system, which can be conveniently arranged, modified, and suitable for personalized processing, especially for some sheet metal parts with complex contour shapes, the volume reduction does not vary greatly, and the product life cycle is not long. Economic cost and time are reduced, and it is not cost-effective to manufacture molds. Laser cutting is particularly advantageous.
9. The processing energy density is large, the action time is short, the heat affected zone is small, the thermal deformation is small, and the thermal stress is small. In addition, the laser is non-mechanical contact processing, which has no mechanical stress on the workpiece and is suitable for precision machining.
10. Melting any metal with high energy density is especially suitable for processing some materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point which are difficult to process.
After understanding, we found that the fiber laser cutting machine itself has many advantages. I believe that the continuous update and development of conversion products will also play a greater role.
Next is video of Fiber laser cutting machine:
Post time: May-06-2020